Built with marine quality aluminium and fibre-glass mats (GFK) by Hermann Schwarz, 10 Philippine boat builders and 1 German technician in the renowned shipyard of Mike Allen in Carmen, Cebu, Philippines.
With only emergency sails, on its maiden trip it reached 15 KN. This paints a picture of a boat being built to sail fast.
In doing so, comfort was not missed out:
- up to 8 charter guests in 3 double berths with 3 toilets, 3 showers, 2 standard single berths in the prow – all cabins come with sufficient storage space for your personal belongings, with big deck windows for excellent ventilation and the feeling of sleeping directly under the stars…
- kitchen upstairs at the bridge deck (no smells in the hull)
- generous saloon table for humid or cold (never in South-East-Asia!) days
- generous cockpit table – sun protection by constant sunblinds
- almost 20 m² trampoline between the hulls invite for sunbathing
- or is it even the biggest double bed you have ever slept in?
- Music system with USB access – bring your own music!
- Dinghy for 6 people with 15 horsepowers outboard
- shower at the bathing platform, pressure water system for anchor cleaning
- Powersnorkel equipment – the captain can dive with one guest at a time up to 7 m water depth – snorkelling equipment, fishing with towing line
- Espresso machine, bread machine, freezer and 2 fridges
- the crew, consisting of the captain, the cook and a stewardess, will anticipate your every wish and allow your sailing holiday to be unforgettable – sailors are welcome to take over the rudder, and the captain is also available as a technician and travel guide – but don’t forget:
…2FAST4YOU – The Ferrari of sailing Cats…
|Year of construction:||2013||Diesel tanks:||1 x 90 l as daytime tank and 1 x 350 l stock|
|Length:||14,52 m / 48 ft||Motorization:||2 x 30 PS Yanmar Diesel|
|Width:||7,40 m / 25 ft||Water tanks:||2 x 250 l|
|Draft:||0,60 m / 2ft||Water maker:||30 l per hour at 12 V|
|Net weight:||6,4 t||Anchor winch:||elektric 1200 W|
|Gross weight:||7,4 t||Winches:||6 x Andersen|
|Sail area close to the wind:||128 m2||Raymarine Electronic:||Wind gauge, depth, speed, plotter, AIS, VHF, Radar, auto pilot|
|Light wind genoa:||118 m2 on bow sprit with furler||Navigation:||Plotter, 2 Board computers|
|Speed under engine:||6 – 8 KN||Mast height:||21 m above sea level|
|Speed under sail:||On average 10 KN – maximum speed up to 22 KN||Bridge deck:||88 cm above sea level|
|Ground tackle:||Manson Supreme 30 kg with 72m chain (CQR 30kg reserve)|
|Energy:||1 x 2000 W Honda generator, 1 x 3000 W inverter|
|Solar:||4 x 200 W panel|
BET: FOR EVERY DAY WE DON’T SAIL SLIGHTLY MORE THAN WIND SPEED – THE CAPTAIN PAYS FOR A ROUND OF BEER!!!